Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wolfie's Macbook For Sale

2.4 GHz Macbook For Sale - $899
Sleek, sexy, lightning fast, mint cond, bulletproof, bells and whistles, etc. This Lapster is mine and Im gonna miss it but I need a few dollars. The number 1 reason why these things are all Im gonna buy from here on out is the fact that they stay as fast as the were the day you got it, which I never knew was possible. Full description below.



I've got to try and take advantage of the blog here. Heres the deal. I've come to the difficult decision of selling my new baby, the Macbook. I need dough right now for a ton of things including spring break in Vegas in 2 weeks. Plus the software for my work is only made for Windows so I can justify using my old crapper IBM for a little while.

To be honest with you, this is my first Mac and once I can afford it I will use one for the rest of my life. Regular PC's are like American cars, some are nice, some are fast, etc. But the Apple Macbooks are like a friggin Ferrari. They are faster than any PC you can find, they last way longer, better battery, and people don't even make viruses/spyware for them. They are on another level in terms of quality, efficiency, cleanliness. My battery on my IBM was good for about 2 hours brand new, and after 6 months it was down to 40 min, after a year and change I was lucky to get 10 minutes out of it. If Im not watching movies or something demanding of battery life, the Macbook can get up to 5 hours. I've been spoiled with it, Im gonna miss it so much, sucks having to leave her.

This Macbook was bought in October and its honestly a badass. The 2.4 Ghz processor is the top of the line, fastest you can get for the regular Macbooks. Its in mint condition besides a tiny spot on the upper right hand corner of the screen that you cant even see unless you turn the computer at a weird angle and I probably shouldn't have even mentioned it but I want you to know exactly what you're buying

If you have been wanting to pick up a nice laptop for a while, this is probably a dream scenario for you. This thing is good for anyone from a student for writing papers all the way to someone who wants a high powered laptop to DJ with. These things don't get bogged down and virused. Its as fast as the day I got it right now.

Specs:
-2.4 ghz Macbook (2.4 is the fastest they make for Macbooks. The only things faster are some of the Macbook Pro's that cost 3 grand)
-160gb hard drive
-2gb ram
-Microsoft Mac 2008 (word, excel, power point, that stuff)
-Preloaded with Apple's premium software
(Garage Band, Spaces, Dashboard, Finder, Safari, iTunes, all that good stuff).
-Photoshop CS
-Wiped down after every couple days to keep clean

Price: It was 1300 and that was only a few months ago. Even 1300 is reasonable because you can't find anything else this sick for that kind of dough. Used they are going for a thousand on ebay. Buy from me and you know who you're buying from though. I'll sell this incred machine for $899 That isn't much money to have the best, fastest, low maintenance laptop out of anyone I know. Literally don't know anyone who has a computer that can hang with this low maintenance Lambo.

Note: 899 is 100 bucks less than what the bare bones entry level version of the Macbook goes for. The entry level has about half the muscle, half the ram, a much smaller hard drive, etc. Also you would need to buy probably 400 or 500 dollars worth of software. I swear to god I would buy this from myself if I was a guy who had the money and was looking for a high powered computer.





-Email me or post questions in the comments. I have had some interest already so talk to me if you might be interested. (You can click the pictures to enlarge them)

jtwolfe99@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment