Monday, February 2, 2009

Rambling

Alright first of all...are any of you ahhhssshooolllesss still reading this blog? I feel like no one comments anymore???!?!?!!? How have we already fallen off?

Second of all, if Verizon doesn't have my internet fixed tomorrow (they are saying its some sort of main DSL line problem) then WE are going to have to take action against them.

Don't they have "the network" with that chooch bro in those trendy glasses....get all those people to my house to fix my goddamn internet. I vote that if my internet is not fixed by tommorrow, myself, and all 14 of the other followers and white kid's fanatics out there march on headqauarters and take the place over...

^^^^^^^^^ Hey, ahhsshooolessss....come fix my G D internet!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Who is with me...??


...no I am not on drugs.


...yes I am losing my mind without the internet.




- J Perk

1 comment: