Monday, February 2, 2009

Still living the dream.....

First of all I want to throw out a nice huge F U to Verizon who has still not fixed my internet. So I apologize to everyone for not putting up my gold recently, I'm sure you all have been very concerned as to where the J-man was at.

Yeah...suck on this one Verizon.

I'm at work right now so if I get a chance later I'll throw up some Music Monday stuff for y'all but for now I wanted to share with you an email I got from my Intramural "B" League (The B means you suck) captain.

I work at the U (Bentley) as the Athletic Facility Supervisor (cool title, means 0), and yes I still live the dream and play intramurals....so this is what our captain had to say:

Subject: Does anyone actually say yes when the doctor asks you if you have done any recreational drugs? (actual heading of email)

"Here is the deal for Thursday. I am already buying drinks that night if we win. But now added to the running, whoever is the most impactful player on the team, meaning good D and shit, or scores the most points wins a date with either one of my sisters or mom. They are 27, 24, and 56 respectfully. Grew up following the equestrian dream, and ma dukes is an aerobics instructor. So come to the game, win the game, and drink some beers while choosing from three of the most beautiful girls in the world. Also to clear up any rumors I don’t have appendicitis. Thank you. Im out


Thursday 2/5/2009
Game at 7

Any questions can be answered by replying through this email. "


Is this not the best captain in the history of sports? I already just went out to the court and took 100 free throws and 200 jumpers. I'm so F*ing ready for Thursday night...I might drop 40 on these poor B league kids, most of whom have never played basketball before.

So I just want to inspire all of you to keep living the dream....keep playing college intramural sports at age 24, keep puking on campus, and just keep being awesome.


Your leader,

-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment