Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Firing at the Hip

Someone explain to me O’Douls. So let me get this straight, there is actually a percentage of alcohol in the beer. How is this good for alcoholics? Ehhh…just drink a little bit, you’ll be fine.

I like that it’s been thawing out a bit in New England the past few days. Still, when’s the last time you’ve seen the ground? Month and a half? Two months? I don’t even remember. All I know is when you get up and the temp numbers are the same as college cornerbacks, you def feel like staying in.

I wish hovercrafts were more prevalent. What happened to those things? So cool to me. Why can’t we have em out there a little bit more. I felt like that was the new wave of transportation, but people gave up on them. Those things can bundle over land, sea, snow ice, anything. So useful.

Laptop batteries last about as long as Lou Bega’s career. Year and a half tops for those things. Cost like $60-$90 to replace too. Sweet, thanks bros. Nice lil kick in the nuts after I dropped a G on this high-tech machine. Appreciate the quality workmanship. Listen, if you can make light bulbs that last 2 years and shit, I’m sure there’s some better battery technology out there.

Conservative talk radio is nuts to me. Those guys just won’t give up will they? Are going to complain the entire 4 (or 8) years of Obama’s presidency? Love how one day they’ll preach bi-partisanship, but at the same time literally disagree with every single thing Obama says/does. Really, you disagree with EVERYTHING? Unbelievable, these guys. Is it so hard to swallow your pride and look at individual situations objectively and with an open mind?

Not too sure about the sign by the gas pumps that says turn off cell phones…or it could cause an explosion. What theeee. What kind of cell phone sparks? People buy the new Verizon Fourth of July model? Is this just an outdated sign, because the picture they use is straight Zach Morris. I bet .001% of Americans follow this rule. I don’t talk on my cell phone while at the pump (yelled at once for it) but I certainly don’t shut it off.


-Nick

1 comment:

  1. Zach Morris phone haha! luv it. I never shut my phone off either, but then they say static electricity could set you on fire at the pump so who knows I guess we could all be screwed.

    ReplyDelete