Friday, February 20, 2009

A Tribute to....Katt Williams

This dude is so ill. It's about time I put some Katt Williams shit up here....if you haven't heard any of his shit you need to check him out.



"Fuck dem goddamnnn lightttts" rlolllll. The thing is if you are racist, then please do not watch / comment on this video and tell me he is not funny...because I don't want to hear that shit.



Shiiiiiiiiit I wish I could grow my hair out to perm it like that....in fact if anybody (male) is reading this and can grow their hair out like that and get it permed I will pay for it. You will then have to do some sort of photo shot for this blog and I will make fun of you to no end, but I will pay for it. Chicks might dig it who knows....

Happy Friday bitchhhhhhessss.

-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment