Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Tribute to....The Weekend (And Joe Lauzon)



Alright as you know I do this same thing every weekend...but this weekend I actually have something worth talking about.

UFC Fight Night is tonight at 9pm on Spike. And the main event is none other than East Bridgewater native, and WKFTB supporter (maybe pushing it) Joe Lauzon.


(I recommend starting at the 4:20 point of this video and watching to the end).

So have a couple of beers for the boys, and support Joe tonight. Who cares who he is fighting, I don't know enough about this guy to really even talk about him, so I won't even mention his name. It's the main event...EB STAND UP.

Also my unofficial record vs. Joe is 3-1. His one win came via knockout / broken nose.

JK Joe....kind of.

- J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment