Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Tribute to....Hot Girl Wednesday


Oh how I love Wednesday's....the day that I scour my sources to bring you guys (and girls maybe) a new babe to get you through the week. This week I bring you Alice Greczyn who is on some show called Privileged. I have no idea what it is about or even what channel it is on, all I know is that this chick is COT. COT = Cute/Hot, the single best combination that any girl can bring to the table. Now most likely since she is an actress this girl is a complete B, but her look is definately COT.

These girls are the most dangerous breed out there, because with just one look they will command you to do everything for them. There is something about an incredibly, outwardly hot girl that just doesn't give them the same appeal to me. I know that sounds a bit risky, I think it is something to do with the fact that they think they can use their outright hotness to dominate guys....these COT girls though, they look more innocent, and therefore would dominate poor dudes like myself.




Happy Hump Day everybody....


-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment