Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rihanna



Thats the official picture that someone from the LAPD leaked to TMZ for $62,500. (I woulda leaked that thing too for 63 large). I bet a lot of you have seen it but probably not everyone. All I can really say is DAMN. Poor girl looks like shes still hurt and crying. I wanna just give her a hug and tell her itll be ok.

Chris Brown vs Ricky Hatton, Summer 2010? No seriously though, how are you pummeling a little angel like that? Even if she was wailing on me I would just hold her wrists and stop her. I hate guys that wail on girls, kids, puppies, etc. This is a shame for people who follow celebrity couples and gossip and all that. Breezy and Rihanna were a nice power couple. So cute and talented, haha, true though? In hip hop they were like the Disney version of Jay and Yonce (Am I kidding with yonce?).


Jake and myself attended Kanye's Glow In The Dark tour this summer (pic below). It was pretty incredible to be honest. As egomaniacal and risky as Mr. West is, he truly is a talented performer. The set was set up to look like him on the surface of a . But oh yea, what I was going to say was N.E.R.D., Lupe Fiasco, and Rihanna all performed also and I wanted to mention that Rihanna was really good live (so was Pharrel and Lupe.) I've liked her more and more since then. I have no shame in admitting I like girl singers either.



CB is in some deep shet now. Williams mentioned in one of his recent posts that Brown lost a bunch of endorsements including double mint and disney. Also, he hired Scott Peterson's lawyer, Geragos. Not sure if thats the best message to send. Hiring the guy who represented the guy who was accused of and later convicted of murdering his then 8 month pregnant wife Laci. Geragos has some high moral standards on who he represents. Sounds like a good guy. How'd you like to be his girlfriend or wife? He should do a TV commercial...

"Hi Im Mark Geragos, I have more experience with wife battery than any other lawyer in Hollywood. Have you ever contemplated killing your 8 month pregnant wife? Well one of my clients did more than contemplate it, he put his money where his mouth is. When the time came to see the judge, Scott knew who he wanted to tell his side of the story, thats right, me, Mark Geragos. Scott might be in jail now, getting semen pumped into him by large criminals who possess a moral code that I do not, but thats not the point. The point is I have the necessary experience to defend you after you put a beatdown on a woman who couldn't defend herself. I actually smack my wife's face or kick her in the shins if dinner isn't up to my standards, but she knows she cant take me to court because I will defend myself, be found innocent, and be home before the mediocre soup she made gets cold. Next time the wife provokes you and forces you to punch her, call me, Mark Geragos. Im sure you have 99 problems, dont let punching a bitch be one."

Here is a little excerpt from one of the reports...

The report states he began striking her with his fists and she managed to grab the keys from the ignition and throw them outside. Supposedly, photos of her show contusions on the face, swollen eyes, cut lip, bloody nose, bite marks on fingers and arm — bad enough to make an easy case for a felony domestic battery charge. It isn’t clear whether Brown will be prosecuted for threatening to murder her.

Here is my dude Brett Anthony's Disturbia remix. Check out his other youtubes too. Hes been moving from performing to more production these days. Hes starting to get really good at it. Kid can play guitar, drums, piano, sing, dance, produce, and is an extremely good song writer. Hes so talented. He'll find his niche and kill it. Brett is very ill.




Note: New polls are up. Doing a handful this week. Kobe made a little bit of a late comeback in the last poll but still finished short. Lebron wins the WKFTB better player poll 16-9. The hot girl question is sort of an eclectic group. I tried to pick girls that have always been close to the best but not the single hottest, dunno just pick one.

-JTW

No comments:

Post a Comment