Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Around The Horn - Weezy Edition




Lil Weezy will be on Around The Horn tonight. That is almost must see TV for me. 30 minutes of that creature's opinions? Sounds like 30 minutes of gold. Figured you all deserved the heads up. Tune in at 5pm on ESPN.


Sample: Skip Bayless = Ultimate Tool



Also: Thank you to our 18 subscribers, you guys rule. If you haven't subscribed yet you should. We love when you guys sign up and comment. Actually we would love to see even more of that. I'll buy anyone who signs up and comments regularly a beer. Thanks for the support.

3 comments:

  1. Such must see TV. Instantly planning my day around that 5pm episode...I just hope Weeezy Fuckin Baby makes it to the showdown so we get to see / hear that critter for 30 mins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha zero chance Skip listens to Weezy.


    Just commenting in case the beer rule applies to me too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to second Wolfie's notion of buying our subscribers / commenters a beer.

    If you do this at all (that is follow and comment at least once a week or so) I will buy you a beer.

    There it is, the WKFTB gaurentee from J-Perk.

    ReplyDelete