Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Case of the Tuesdays.

So, I've been keeping you guys in the know regarding Kanye's fall from grace, but besides pictures of him gallavanting around town with that Fembot, Amber Rose...there is nothing really new to report.

However, here are a couple of vids that may be remotely entertaining to you.

Here's Lindsay Lohan looking exceptionally haggard at the Oscars of all places. As of late it seems like she has been going from one coke binge to the next and not trying in the least to be covert about it. She reminds me of Tyrone Biggums with that crack twitch of hers. I also enjoyed that she attributed her significant weight loss to doing yoga once a week, because that would definitely be it. Yoga I've heard keeps you up for days and is a substitute for food.




This vid is just entertaining all around, mainly because Europeans are ridiculous and silly. I watched it a few times.




-Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment