Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Tribute to....The Best in Late Night

Hands down the best dude on late night is Conan O'Brien. Very soon, I think in about a week and a half he will be on every night at 11:30, which will be very ill to me.

Anyways, Norm McDonald kills it in this clip, I know it's really long but you have to get through it. Things really get incred at around the 5:00 mark Norm really starts to kill it....



I forgot Norm McDonald was ill. Seriously at least watch from 5 minutes on. Is anyone else excited Conesy to move to 1130 or is it just me? Am I the only one that reads my own stuff? Probably.


- J Perk

7 comments:

  1. I suggest anyone who clicks on that video to explore around the rest of the Norm YouTubes. Guy might be the funniest comic ever. And I think I like him more because everyone who is in comedy loves him so much, probably because of his absolute careless, FU attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Norm, guy just pisses me off for some reason. However, this was hilarious, the chairman of the bored joke was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And no you are not the only Conan fan. the guy has been the best in late night for a long time. No one wants to watch letterman, leno, or the british guy. If you're not watching conan your missing out bigtime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTK, you hate Norm? Dude is my favorite.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K8W7QexvhQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Conan is the best. I do miss Andy Richter although he has been gone for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah I hate his comedy, guys drives me crazy. I watched him on the Bob Saget roast and I was so pissed that I felt he ruined the whole show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how it fades into a grant hill pistons commercial. Look at those fire Uni's.

    ReplyDelete