Friday, February 27, 2009

A Tribute to....Britney Betchhhhhhh

Alright I know I usually delegate Wednesday to post something on babes, but I spent a majority of my work day yesterday listening to various "top pop songs of the 90s" countdowns. This of course led me though some of the greatest talent in the history of musical lure....groups like Hanson, Backstreet Boys, N*Sync, and also BRITNEY SPEARS.

I know a lot of people have said that Britney has lost her fastball. And I will say this, she might not be the flamethrower that she was below:



Seriously this video is Britney in her absolute prime. She is bringing the heat....98mph on the black. No one is touching her.

But I bring you Exhbiit B, Britney in some recent clips including some of her new video womanizer. I couldn't get the whole video because embedding was disabled. But there are shots of her laying near naked that may just prove she still has that 90+ fastball.



You be the judge. Has Britney lost it?

-J Perk

3 comments:

  1. She lost it for a little while. The shaved head, fat stomach, and K Fed era is ova and now she is bringing it again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to marry Brit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im saying she's definately bringing it still.

    And just to clarify Nick is saying he wants to marry A BRIT...meaning a dude of British descent. AKA David Beckham.

    ReplyDelete