Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Tribute to....The Truuuuuuuuuuth


For those of you that did not know this, Paul Pierce was given the name "The Truth" by the big Shaqtus himself. On some post game interview (which I could not find on youtube) Shaq said Paul Pierce is the TRUUUUUUTH.

I'm not trying to be a homer fan right now, but I think PP might be a little underrated. If you watch him play night in and night out you've gotta love the way the dude goes at it. If you see him once in a while you might see him slip up a couple times, be a step slow in some occasions, and I guess I can see why some people hate on him. But I watched the game Friday night as the Garnet-less C's really beat on the Cavs and watched Truth throw a couple of daggers and got to talking about how under valued he is. I also saw him throw this dagger at a LBJ fan..rlollll.


But anyways...The Truths career numbers look something like this:

23 points, 4 assists, 6 rebounds, and 1.5 steals a game.

So I don't care that I might be showing too much man love to PP right now, the dude deserves it. I wish it was the playoffs right now...this regular season is killing me.



And yeah I'm posting this at like 1 a.m. because I probably won't be up until at least 11 tomorrow after I stay up until 4 am watching The Wire.

-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment