Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spitting weekend hot fireeeeee

I am going to be obnoxious and use this phrase a lot now. I am really trying to mix up my phrases and say cool things like "Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you," and "That's just the nature of the beast." So anyways....

I've heard enough about the snuggie:


This video is kinda ill, I still don't get why people want these Monk robes. So whack.

Shaq is so ill:
I'm sure most of you have already seen this short little clip, but I am always amazed by the big Shaqtus.


I cannot wait for March Madness:
It is seriously one of the best times of the year for men. Last year I had like 8 dudes at my shitty apartment in Waltham to watch and it really felt like a holiday to me. Dudes always have like 3 brackets going in which they pick different teams and you always here "Yeah I had them in my other bracket.." Classic.



I spit hot fire:



Have a good weekend everyone.

-J Perk

1 comment:

  1. What's up with the aggressive courier type font here?

    ReplyDelete