Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More TD Celebrations

Loved Perkins post with the various TD celebrations. I like these things more than anyone. Seriously, if you like TD celebrations, I LOVE them. If you love them, I want to do them.

Here are a few clips worth mentioning. This might be the first over-the-top endzone celebration I can remember. It’s illlll:



Also, watching this makes me think that when TO is on, there’s no one I’d rather have. Putting up numbers and embarrassing the opponent. Wooo:



Wanted to post way more but the video is very limited. There should be a website devoted to this obviously but I couldn’t find anything of substance. There are thousands of clips – the TO Sharpie, the NO Saints team Leapfrog celebration from ’98 – that I wish I could watch.

--Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment