Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fashion Power Couple


It looks like KanYe is back from his 808 and heartbreak and in a new relationship. Take a look at fashion's hottest couple. Amber Rose is a fashion model with a unique look. And by unique I mean she has a wiffle. I'm sure the reviews will be mixed on her. Personally I think shes a stunner, and somewhat intimidating. I sort of think of her like a ridiculously over the top, but still fly, (No I don't use fly in real life convos) piece of clothing. In the sense that I know I couldn't pull it off but am still allowed to think its hot. Kanye pulls her off. They look like such a fashion power couple. just because I think its hot doesn't mean I can pull it off.

I think I am really fascinated with savants. Its probably why Manny and Kanye are two of the most interesting people on the planet to me. More-so with artists, but it can happen to anyone whos is extremely talented and tapped into a part of the brain that the rest of us are not privy to. Michael Jackson is the quintessential example of it. He was the Jordan of popular music but thats another post. The point is that you can be so creative that you start to disconnect with the rest of the world and eventually spin off of it and fly into space. Its going to be fun following Kanye's journey as he gets older because trust me, he's not coming back to this planet.








Hot Song: Ryan Leslie - Irina

Wolfie

No comments:

Post a Comment