Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Tribute to...Avril Lavigne


So on the way into work today I heard the Avril Lavigne classic "Complicated," which then got me to thinking that I really do love Avril. I remember me and my boy Derek driving around our senior year of HS blasting this song (Derek had the CD, my bad dude had to throw you under the bus). Also me and my boy Shiel even made a bid to go to one of her concerts....sheeeitttt I used to sweat Avril.


In my search of Avril photos I also found a nice little before and after photo of her....the picture says it all I don't even need to say anything more.

Whatever the case is I think Avril is fire...there is something about a girl with attitude that makes me attracted to them. Sure nice girls are good, but give me a girl that is going to make fun of me and call me an asshole all day. Maybe it's just me...NOW TELLL MEEEEEEEEE


-J "Losing his street cred by sweating Avril Lavigne" Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment