Friday, March 20, 2009

Bracket Busted & Obama on Leno

TUSCON, AZ – OK, so my bracket is officially busted. I and another WKFTB who I will not mention had West Virginia in the Elite 8. They just got crundled by Dayton. Yup, Dayton. The same Dayton who lost to U-friggin-Mass this year. Unreal. I still think West Virginia would have beat Kansas if they advanced. Boggles my mind how a Big East team lost to an A-10 one. Wow. Just job, guys.

It’s been a tough day for the blogfather. Lost close ones with Utah St. and Tennessee. Not that those really matters, just salt on the wound at this point. I guess I could still have a shot in a few pools. Florida St. anyone? But it’s not looking good. I love hearing people’s March Madness success/sob stories, so by all means, give an update on how you’re doing in the comment sections.

-Another reason I love Southwest: I just change my flights to stay in Zona for a few more days then fly direct from here to Vegas. Instead of wasting 8 hours flying Saturday then again from Provi to Vegas on Thursday, I figured I’d cut out the middle ish. Well, not only did they do it for me, they actually credited my account because one short jump from AZ to Nevada is a lot cheaper than two cross country flights. Just livin the dream. You might never see me againnnnnn.

-Saw the B’s blew another third period lead last night. Wow, they’re struggling. Looking more and more like a first round exit as we approach the stretch run.

-How ill is this, btw. I keep seeing a commercial that uses this clip during March Madness. Not even sure what the commercial is selling but I found the real clip on YouTube. Wayyyooo:



Don’t know if you’ve had a chance to check this out yet, but Obama was on Leno last night. So what if he hasn’t actually done a thing, guy’s always killing it in interviews at least:



--Nick

1 comment:

  1. Well I will call myself out because I did have WV in the elite 8. I honestly hate it a little because I don't even like them as a team I just liked the match ups they had. So right now I am 20-4, but have lost an elite 8 team. And if this is your first rodeo you know that you can rebound from weak early rounds if you start having 6, 7, or 8 of the elite 8. Not good....

    ReplyDelete