Sunday, March 15, 2009

Check The Objectsexuals, Amazing

OK Im back from Vegas so I will be posting consistently again. That place is incredible by the way.

Everything being open 24-7 is pretty serious when you are used to the puritan last call at 12:45 most places back east. I went right from the club to the airport Sat morning, absolutely muckled. I was yukin in the bathroom on the plane. I had a good last night there but paid the price being so hungover. That night was actually a culturally eclectic drinking journey. We started at a belgian themed bar with people getting spanked with paddles and dancing on tables, then we landed at a country western bar/club, and finished off with a traditional american club until morning. I was peaking at the country western bar where all the people on the dance floor are line dancing besides me. Im out there dancing with the stars style, spinning and twirlin girls all over the place. It was pretty surreal and ridiculous.

Here is a little incredible documentary about Objectsexuals. You need to atleast watch a couple minutes of it. Part 2 is maybe even more disturbing. Watch the first 3 mins of each vid if you dont have time to power through more of it.


Watch Married To The Eiffel Tower [Part 1] | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Part 2


Watch Married To The Eiffel Tower [Part 2] | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

I never really got into Americas Best Dance Crew but I did see some of this season. This performance (Orquestra) by Quest Crew (eventual winners) created a lot of buzz. I don't really understand how this is possible. Humans are crazy.



-Wolfie

3 comments:

  1. Im not really sure how its possible that there isn't any comments about the objectsexuals yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some things are better left unknown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hohooooo those thiings r nuts. "Give me your fluids!"

    ReplyDelete