Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Im a Big Fan of Dyrdek's Receptionist



I don't think I've commented on the new MTV sunday night lineup officially yet. One thing I do enjoy about it is the crush I have on Rob Dyrdek's rapping receptionist Chanel. The rapping is ridic but she seems like a really fun girl who just happens to be cute and hot. Check her out on Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory, on her MTV page, or her myspace.

Here is a deleted scene I found on Chanel's myspace from episode 4, pretty cool.




As for the rest of the Sunday night lineup, I love it all besides the college humor show. I gave it a shot but its too corny. I love Fantasy Factory (BB better do an appearance at some point), Nitro Circus is good, and Hows Your News is out of control. I probably watched the clip of Sean Michael Costello that Williams posted 20 times.

Thats it for now, I'll check back in later or tomorrow, pce kids.

-Wolfie

No comments:

Post a Comment