Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Tribute to....The BRO-out

Often pronounced BLOW-out coming from the sexual act these bro's enjoy performing on each other, it is time to pay homage to the BRO-out (pictured below).


This classic cut is a favorite of Mega Bro's everywhere. Made famous by the Jersey Shore Bro's in the 1970's, this haircut has become popular with both men and hideous lesbians alike.

But I digress.....(<---me trying to sound smarter than I am)

It has been far too long here on WKFTB since we have paid tribute to Legends of BROdom like the one pictured above. We really need to get back to our roots....

The shittiest/best part of this pic is that this dude thinks he looks freshhhhhhhhhhhhh. He has his crisp lineup, tanning bed skin, sweet AND1 headband, cubic zirconium earings in, and is ready to go hit Water Works wickkkedd hahhhddd duddddeeeeee.

Looking at this picture it's hard to even tell who wants the D more....this F*ing guy, or the South Shore Girls who he will bump into puking later in the evening....who will ask him for a marbbbbb and a perk 30.

So BRO-out my man...BRO-out like only you can.


J "The Bro Whisperer" Perk

4 comments:

  1. Barty from MissouriMarch 31, 2009 at 1:30 PM

    Thanks perk for update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barty don't think I didn't read your comment my man.....I promise to bring you more Bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy makes me wanna puke though, like his face. www.NJguido.com has galleries of bros, wish I was kidding and wish I didn't know that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go to school in Framingham and bro outs are immensely popular. I asked for a fade at a local pro cuts type place and walked out with one myself. I was too embarrassed to ask her to alter it so I left and tried fixing it with scissors and gelling it down. If you're ever in need of a buzz and pass a place called Ultimate Cuts, hit the gas and avoid that place at all costs.

    ReplyDelete