Monday, March 30, 2009

The Kid is Back

Just got back from a 2-week West Coast excursion that ended with a sickkk weekend in Vegas. Like it or not, Vegas always delivers. It’s the best.

And besides real life, work, bills etc, that await me as I come back home, the worst of the worst is the friggin’ weather. This place saaccks compared to silky 85 and not humid everyday in Arizona and Nevada. Really, the mood better weather puts you in is incredible.

Couple highlights from Sin City:

-Danny Gans. Wowie. This guy makes ched as the “Entertainer of the Year” in Vegas. I had my doubts, but this was literally the best show I’ve ever seen. Next time your in Vegas, check him out if you can. There’s a 100% chance you’ll enjoy it and I say that no matter who you are. The guy does a million impressions, both standard and musical. It’s fire. This clip doesn’t do it justice.



-Also, saw Gym Class Heroes and Lil Wayne at The Pearl on Saturday night. Unreal. Lil Wayne can do no wrong. After he stood up the blogfathers at a Jam’N concert this fall, I thought I would be done with him. Nope. Can’t. He’s just too fire. By the way, why isn’t Gym Class more popular? They’re firrrre. For about 3 months in my life, I was convinced this was the best song in music history:



That’s it for now. More to come later.

--Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment