Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Tribute to....Megan Fox


For weeks our faithful readers have been calling for it. Don't think I haven't taken notice. Megan Fox is really on another planet. Ever since she jumped on the scene in the movie Transformers, dudes everywhere have been cranking it to this dark haired, blue eyed beauty.

Also if you haven't been paying attention to FOX news (Megan Fox news of course), she is recently single after breaking off an engagement with former 90210 chooch Brian Austin Green. That means the J-man finalllly has a chance. Remember Megan, you only get one shot with a legend.

Now someone scramble some F*ing F-18s and bring me Megan Fox!!!!!


-J Perk

4 comments:

  1. I hate to be the bearer of bad news , but they're back together...and kinda embarrassed that I even know that haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you didn't even tell us....

    ReplyDelete