Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spitting hot fire

I have way to much to say today to just do one post on the deal of the day.... ..

Reason #204 why Europeans are weird:
About 2,000 Euro dudes were recently polled by a British magazine on what fashion would turn them on most if worn by their female partner in bed. Here are the results:

34% said they would prefer their sexual partner to be wearing their team's jersey or colors
23% prefer "sexy lingerie"
21% went with simply nothing
16% hoped to see a “fantasy role play outfit”
6% just want plain old ordinary nightwear

Alright I love Tom Brady as much as anyone, but when it comes time to do it I want my woman wearing lingerie, not a Pink Pats jersey, sorry Euro Bro's. Actually shit, a fantasy role play outfit might be illllllll. Anyways...

Apparently Lebron's shit DOES stink:

At least according to side show Bob....I mean Anderson Varejo.

This clip is awesome:

I've watched it 3 times and can't stop RLOLing. Dogs are the best creatures ever...eh, maybe 2nd best right behind women.


Me in the booth spitting hot fire:




-J Perk The Literal Blog FATHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment