Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mitchum



Mitchum deoderant is so god damn powerful. For those of you who have never painted Mitchum onto your arm pits, its the strongest deoderant allowed by the CIA or god I forget which. I bought it once back in the day when I was in my pubescent prime and smelling like a large italian sub once a single bead of sweat formed on my peach fuzz. I didn't even finish the stick because it was like an anti perspirant tattoo. I literally had to scrape it off in the shower and was freaked out. So I haven't messed with the green demon since then.

Well a couple days ago I ran out of deoderant and was smelling a little ripe at Christians house. I used his Mitchum and was all good. BTW some guys look down on sharing deoderant. Well a couple days later, literally, I was still fresh and dry. I didnt know why until it clicked. Effin Mitchum works for 72 hours, its insane. So if your armpit juice smashes through old spice or right guard, it might be time to try Mitchum. A more reasonable option, that will get you through 36 is Degree. Thats what I use.

I just attached the pic. Peep that slogan.

- Wolfie

6 comments:

  1. the mitch is sooo real...like how it says "so effective you can skip a day" right on the stick.

    BTW deod share isnt bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) I love Degree. Won't use anything but. The Cool Rush is fire.

    2) Some reason I hate the deod share, but I bet that's not surprising to anyone.

    3) Can't believe that still make Right Guard. So sticky it makes you sweat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill share deod with anyone.

    Degree rules.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how you gonna not share your deod when your buddy is sitting there stinking up the place. I'll do it all day but something inside pretends like I didnt do it b/c in reallity its pretty gross

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really is kinda gross huh? I mean I've always let dudes get a couple swipes of deod but the more I think about it the grosser it is.

    I think it's best to really just let it happen and think nothing of it...I'm pretty sure Man Law requires you to share deod/body wash with your Bra's.

    ReplyDelete