Monday, March 16, 2009

Random Thoughts

-How weird is it that people were chiefing butts on airplanes up until about 20 yrs ago? Just puffin cigs in the sky and blowin the smoke in my eyes as a baby. I heard someone mention it on a podcast recently and it was a funny mental image to me.

-My friend pointed this out to me the other day and I was sort of in shock when I looked closer and confirmed it. Chris Brown is a hunchback folks. Check it out for yourself. I always thought he was just jacking his head forward when he finished a dance routine as a stance but nah thats his natural posture. Once you see what I mean it makes him way less cool. Being a hunch and punching your girl in the eye sucks.


-Dhani Jones was always a little different than your average NFL middle linebacker. I knew he liked to travel, was interested in fashion, and do different things. I just learned he has a show on the Travel Channel where he goes around the globe and trains in a country's sport and then competes in it. Actually looks pretty good. It premieres tonight at 9pm, travel channel, and he goes to Thailand for some Muay Thai training.

-I love when the Sox make sweet deals like the one with Lester (5yrs/30m)

-Little trick/tip for ya. If you pour a big ass bowl of cereal, toss an ice cube or two in there. It makes all the difference. Ice cold milk is underrated.

-UFC 97 Official Card was released this weekend.
  • Middleweight champ Anderson Silva vs. Thales Leites
  • Chuck Liddell vs. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
  • Krzysztof Soszynski vs. Brian Stann
  • Cheick Kongo vs. Antoni Hardonk
  • Luis Cane vs. Steve Cantwell

Music: I bought the Ryan Leslie CD the other day and its really good.


-Wolfie

No comments:

Post a Comment