Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Yeahhhh

Wooooo...it's finally here. The event that costs the American economy $3.8 billion in lost productivity, but supplies 45948475 billion in illness. Ladies and Gents, the 2009 NCAA March Madness tournament.

In honor of today's Holiday (I've skipped class/work for the past 7 tourneys I think) here's a lil "best of" vid. Young Nash and Jordan kill me in this thing:



George Mason - now that was a crazy bracket buster. Also, I need so digging and Slate Magazine did a little piece saying the $3.8 billion figure was wayyy overblown, basically a panic number by a business advisory firm who specializes in "productivity." Kind of interesting; I know Wolfie will peep it.

So good luck with your brackets (unless you're in a pool with me). Enjoy the first of two of the best days of the young new year.

--Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment