Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kanye's Blog



I know hes controversial. You probably love him or hate him. For my money though, Kanye is a creative genius. Even when he goes on the most incredible space cadet rants, I can't help but be entertained. I want to recommend that you guys check out his blog. I put the link over on the right or its right here KanYe West: Blog. Its not going to be for everybody but the art, architecture, music, girls, and more that he puts up there does it for me. I like that hes not afraid to try new things. As much as I liked "Crack A Bottle", it kind of pisses me off that it was the best that the biggest tandem in the game could come up with. I loved 808s and heartbreak, or when Wayne did "I Feel Like Dying". I think that the best in the industry should be creative and talented enough to always be pushing the envelope. Thats why I like crazy Kanye so much. Thats just my take though. Im sure a lot of you disagree. Again, check out the blog if you are a fan of his. (The videos of the VH1 Storytellers performance are really entertaining.)

-Wolfie

2 comments:

  1. There's some great one-liners on that thing. Like, "that's on some benjamin buttons shit". I love it. and the fact that he has a Macbook Air and that he writes in caps, among other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hes too sweet. watch the storytellers for more one liners.

    ReplyDelete