Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Brady's Entourage and SSG Debaucle

I apologize if this is old news or I'm repeating something previously discussed by one of the blogfathers (?) ...but I skimmed through the posts from the past couple of days and came to the conclusion that these tidbits are blogworthy-ish.


So, anyway here's Tom Brady yesterday on the set of HBO's Entourage filming a guest spot with the boys on the back 9 (only golf jargon I know). Drama looking unreal, as always. I'm wondering if Brady has honed his acting skills since he hosted SNL way back when (has he acted in anything since? I can't think). I just remember it being really unintentionally funny, because he was like painstakingly awkward during his like man purse era when he still wasn't fully acclimated to his new celebrity status...if I recall. But whatever, you've got to give him props though, bringing in a little supplemental income for his evergrowing nest egg, which currently consists of Gisele who probably doesn't eat, but makes up for that 10-fold in manolo blahniks, a future Heisman Trophy winner and/or NFL player by default, a baby's momma, miscellaneous leeching relatives, and of course any outstanding, unaccounted for, bastard children. So yeah, here's the link to some other photos from the shoot.





Real Quick. I have to pay homage to South Shore Girls for a quick second. Aside from myself, there was definitely substantial SSG representation at the Common and Kid Cudi show at the House of Blues in Boston on Monday night. I, myself tried to keep a low SSG profile --keeping my inherent girl-hating and incessent profanities to a bare minimum, however other SSGs couldn't contain their innate impulse to...well, fulfill their SSG Prophecy. Common was in the middle of some unreal freestyle (he exceeded my highest expectations, by the way) and stopped mid-sentence (rhyme?) to direct the entire venue's attention to two SSGs that were duking it out in the 7th row, I took on the responsibility of being embarressed for them since they probably left their dignity back in Whitman (EB SSGs can handle themselves)...so, Common instructed SSG #1 to chill out and proceed to the backstage area in which idk what ensued, but I'm pretty sure it involved a light beer(maybe a BL or a Miller Chill), a couple of cigs (Marlboros and/or Parliaments), and a shameless attempt to remain backstage until the end of the show and let Common have his way. SSG #2, however was left behind to wallow in her own SSG-ness. I saw the entire thing transpire, and I'm so interested to know the issue these SSGs had with each other and why they couldn't wait to throw bows post-show in the confines of Tequila Rain (a SSG safe-haven/judgement-free zone). Oh well, it made for a semi-entertaining story in the least. Here are a couple of shots of Common and Cudi...too bad it was like the last good show at the HOB for a while...Dropkick Murphy's, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga..eh, nothing comparable to Common and Cudi.

Common during his Celtics Freestyle...thing lasted an eternity.


Kid Cudi "premiering" his forever-ago leaked "Sky Might Fall" single.



-Kate

3 comments: