Monday, March 23, 2009

Comments



Guys WTF happened? We haven't had a comment in years. If you like the site throw us a bone here. We write for fun and put some real hours in. Just hook us up with a few comments. I know it might take 30 seconds but we would appreciate the exhausting effort. I legit check every post for comments a few times a day and I've just been seeing 0's for weeks now, its depressing. Thats the only way we know if people are reading and alive. Let me know if you agree or disagree with something I post by commenting. Maybe you've got an opinion yourself, who knows. Alright I'll stop begging but I had to say something with all these perfect games we've been throwing, blows.

-Wolfie

6 comments:

  1. Im feeling the blog boys dont get discouraged. I caught my mom checking it the other day so im suure there are plenty of readersss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill...wish I knew who you were. Tell your mom I said thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read..just not the sports shit. But I read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up. Love the BRO pics. Need to give me a BRO update.
    holla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all boys..sull

    ReplyDelete
  6. I check it every few days

    ReplyDelete