Thursday, March 5, 2009

Manny's Condo



Team just doesn't feel right without Manny this year if you ask me. I wish he was rolling into camp a few days late this year with some crazy beard or haircut but its just not going to happen. Like the philosopher Jagger once said, "You cant always get what you want". Manny is back in Dodger blue and I've got to admit he looks good in the uniform. I might need to pick up the shirt jersey. What kind of number is 99 though?

Manny's condo is up for sale for only 8.5 million. Here is the listing, the view, and the living room.

Located on the 37th floor of the Ritz-Carlton, the condo features four bedrooms, six bathrooms, three valet parking spaces and a wraparound terrace that offers views of nearby Boston Common and the city beyond. Even better, the Ritz-Carlton’s health club, round-the-clock housekeeping and room service are part of the deal.






Picture a gong sound effect then look at this picture of Manny. I love that guy.



Manny Worth Every Penny

-Don Wolfie

1 comment:

  1. "I’m in a happy place where I wanted to be. Actually, I won. I won getting out there because I’m in a great place. I’m in a place that I’m going to play, I’m going to be happy. My teammates, they love me. The fans love me, the way I play. Hey, sometimes it’s better off to have a two-year deal in a place that you’re going to be happy than have an eight-year deal in a place where you’re going to suffer."

    ReplyDelete