Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dream On...

OK, so I never remember my dreams. I mean, NEVER. But for some reason I remember the one I had two nights ago vividly. Figure I’d share some of it because it’s so random and just typifies the type of person I am and the ish I think about:

Alright, so I’m back in EB High walking around the halls, going classroom to classroom asking teachers where I’m supposed to be. Why you ask? Well every teacher asks that same question, to which I reply:

“I’ve been in LA for the past 2 months. Yea, I was judge on American Idol. Do you watch the show?”

For some reason they all said no.

“Oh, well, yea, I had to leave school, but no one gave me my new semester classes when I came back.”

They always said try so-and-so. Hey tried every room, braggin to students, teachers anyone. “Yea, just got back from LA. I was on American Idol. No, as a judge. Oh you didn’t see it?”

I was dece heated no one saw and finally decided to go to the office. Lady there said she couldn’t help me, at which point I flipped: “Are you serious? You have the master sheet! You know when a parent calls and needs to dismiss their kid, the sheet you have to find out which room to call? Yea, you definitely have that!”

Heated once again, I stormed out, only to cross paths with Curt Schilling, who I can only assume was at the school as some type of guest speaker.

I shook his hand. “Thanks for everything you did, Curt. I really appreciate it.”
He didn’t say anything, just tipped his cap and walked on. At which point I woke up.
“WTF…I thought..groggy and confused.”
“Aw, damn it, I wasn’t a judge on Idol?!”

--Nick

2 comments:

  1. Well, the good news is you won't be associated with that crappy show

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the bad news is you woke up and were still a chooooooooooooch.

    ReplyDelete