Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Know what I've been thinking?

You know the one drink that if I’m drinking it, I KNOW I’m partying that night?? Goldschlager. If I’m swilling goldschlager there is a 95% chance it’s straight out of the bottle, a near-empty bottle, and probably the top off to a hammer time night. I would never EVER buy the stuff but for some reason during huge nights, someone will bring a bottle of that around. And there’s really no other way to drink it at 1 AM than right out of the bottle. Plus when you’re drinking little pieces of “gold,” it just screams partying.

A verrry underrated driving move is the sun visor turned to the side to block the sun. Some peeps have never even unlocked that thing. Sometimes I forget it can do that. But if you’re traveling north/south and the sun is setting to the west, you need to drop and flip that thing to save your peripherals.

You ever notice when people reach down to get something (like behind a couch or under a desk while sitting) they always make a “reach down” face? What’s up with that? Drop a pencil at your feet in an auditorium and have to reach down with the head up? You’re getting a lip bit, eyes crooked to the sky. Something you need to get behind the couch? Same face but with more of a head tilt.

Know what I’ve always wanted to say? “Scramble some F-18s.” Don’t care how or where, just scramble those things. I don’t actually even know what it means, but if something is going wrong, I’d very much like to scramble some F-18s to the area. Hopefully that works out for me.

--Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment