Thursday, March 5, 2009

Breastfeeding 8-year-old??

OMG, wow just saw Leno joking about this on his monologue and immediately had to search it out.

Honestly, by far one of the creepiest things I’ve ever seen. It feels like a cult or one of those weird child killer movies. I can’t decide who is weirder, the kid(s) or the mom? You decide. And before we get to the video, here are some key quotes to lure you in:

“I’d rather have lots of breast milk than a million melons.”

“They don’t like it when I put a bra on. They think I’m trapping the breasts and they should be free to float about.”

Oh man, they even NAME the friggin boobs. Pllleaaase watch until near the end when the huge girl is laying across the couch S'n the T:



--Nick

2 comments:

  1. I hammered right now but I am still pretty sure that that is the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is disturbing and wrong on so many levels, im defineately going with that the kids are weirder . . . ewww imagine if she had boys . . .

    ReplyDelete