Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday Steal(s)

Right into the deals...

As we creep closer to warmer weather it is always important for you to have the right shades on. This pair of Spy's "Twiggy" has a little flavor and the price is right at $20.00. (Regularly $100.00) Also be sure to check out SPY OPTIConline and click on the "unreal deal of the week" tab. Good stuff there.

Click HERE to get this deal...different colors available.

This next deal is a must have for all you aspiring Ninja's / Samurai's like myself. If it's happened once, it's must have happened a thousand times to me that I've been in a situation where I need a Samurai Sword. So I bring you this 27' inch Old World Samurai Sword for your next ninja battle.

Click HERE and order this sword for only $34.99.

Yes I have lost my mind...Happy March Madness to you all.


-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment