Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Podcast Recommendation

For those of you who use podcasts, I want to recommend the Adam Carolla Podcast. Its really funny and blowing up on itunes right now. Bill Simmons has a couple appearances on there as well this month.

For those of you who dont use podcasting, I recommend you check it out. Its great for commutes, which is what I mostly use it for. My go to podcasts are Simmons, Carolla, 60 Minutes, Two Live Stews, and ESPN Fantasy Focus.

If you rolled your eyes when you read that last one then you need to realize something. There is nothing wrong with fantasy sports. My crew has the best league of all time. Its like the best video game crossed with reality TV and being a general manager of a pro sports team. It keeps our friends close and is really competitive and funny. You really wouldn't understand unless you were in a good league but just know you cant hurt me by telling me fantasy = tool.

If anyone has any podcast recommendations pass them over to me. I feel like Kate might do podcasts, or maybe Lauzon. Actually you know what? I think we could pull off our own podcast and be good. Its something Williams and I have talked about and Im sure the other blogfather blogmother would too. Ill look into it. Imagine listening to my opinion while you were commuting or even at the gym? Might be pretty sucky but you only live once right? I dont even know what that means.

-Wolfie

7 comments:

  1. really laughed at last 2 sentences

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah..picture i was going to write that same thing, Gordie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really do podcasts. I did when I was driving into work all the time... but when my working life died, so did my podcasting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what your really saying Joe is that when we start pod casting we will revive your love for listening to podcasts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course. Your podcasts are just going to be music that I can shadowbox to, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes....it's actually going to be me rapping/singing all the classics

    Eye of the Tiger
    Til I collapse
    Pump up the jam
    Tubthumpa (I get knocked down, but I get up again, you ain't never gunna keep me down)
    etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. See, I would listen to that... it would go perfectly with the Ultimate Showdown... of Ultimate Destiny.

    ReplyDelete