Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Music Monday/Tuesday Part 2

Alright my bad on slacking on Music Monday...I just got home from work and realized I didn't do anything. I'm also going to double slack and do something different and just put up a couple songs I've been feeling over the past month that I haven't put up here yet...let me know if you hate it, for real.

Young Jeezy - "Uh Huh"
Jeezy is in my top 5 right now...dude kills it


Cam'ron - "Cooking Up"
FAST FORWARD to 1:35 for the music video, but this dude is back and has punch lines for days, fiyyyyyyaaahhhhhhh


Sean Kingston ft. Lil Wayne -"I'm at War"
Don't know what to say...other than flammmmmmmesssssssssss


Rich Boy ft. Polow Da Don - "Drop"
Alright honestly, I could read the newspaper over this beat and it would be fiyahhhh.
Also an ill Kid CuDi freestyle to this, go find it on youtube.


Switched it up and didn't hit you with the absolute newest, my bad if you hate it.


-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment