Monday, March 23, 2009

Music Monday

Flo Rida feat. Ne-Yo "Be On You"
I sweat both of these dudes probably more than most males should.


Sean Kingston Feat Mims - Girl I Wanna Know (Remix)
I honestly put this song in there because it is blogfather Nick's favorite two artists on this earth...he sweats them both as much as I sweat Flo Rida and Ne-Yo.


Pimp C (RIP) feat. T-pain and Lil Wayne - "Let's Talk Money"
I used to sweat Pimp C...RIP


Wale feat. Lady GaGa "Chillin"
Had to show some love to GaGa on here because we lover her...also Wale is an up and comer and I think he's fire personally.


I'm already feeling these songsssssssssss.


-J Perk

3 comments:

  1. Now we have to ask ourselves...is Wale/Lady Gaga - Chillin the best song ever made. Perhaps, in retrospect, the top song in music lore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the song you should have been plugging...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu83i0JaExk

    Its not new... I missed it too until recently... but its solid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauzon, that's my favorite song off that CD, which is also underrated. Whole thing is firrre.

    ReplyDelete