Sunday, March 22, 2009

Its not just dancing



Just letting you guys know my 2 cents here. If you need an opinion you can steal this one. Or you can completely disagree, its up to you. Lady GaGa is really good. You don't have to like her but its true. When I heard "Just Dance" and then got it drilled into my head I was pretty pissed and biased towards her, but that wasn't fair at all. A couple people who know music cued me in that she was pretty much a beast. In an industry full of Soldier Boy Tell Ems, she is for real . She has a unique style and wears the shades to cover up because shes not really a looker without them but its also part of her charisma/swag, no joke. She has a huge voice and you can tell because whenever anyone tries to cover Just Dance they can't match up. If you aren't sick of Poker Face by now you probably will be soon but thats just because shes exploding. Shes not a one or two hit wonder. She was signed to Def Jam when she was 19, got released, penned for a bunch of artists including Pussycat Dolls, then Akon scooped her up to do her album. Research her or scan her youtube clips if you would like to know more.

She is impressive live.





-Wolfie

3 comments:

  1. She just played a concert in LA. Check out her song Starstruck. Its good...I like her new sound and have most of her songs on my MP3. Worth a listen I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of her, she makes the kind of music that just gets stuck in your head and grows on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. complete nutjob but impressive

    ReplyDelete