Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Tribute to...A Southern Belle

First off I want to say that I am sorry for my inconsistent posting lately. I've had a lot of school work and yesterday was spent getting green and going to the Lil Wayne, T-pain, Gym Class Heroes, and Keri Hilson concert.

So anyways, it is a known fact that any girl with a southern accent is an automatic +3. (A girl that would normally be a 7 is therefore a 10...stay with me).

With that in mind I give you Hillary Fisher.


I mean Hillary probably isn't in anything famous yet, but she should be.


I want someone to please tell me why the girls in the South are hotter than the girls up here? Is it the Sun? The Water? The Nascar???? What the F is it?


All I know is girls from the North simply do not look like this....and trust me I am not judging because I am certainly no 6 pack cover model myself (Unless the cover is about drinking beers and I could be on it with an ACTUAL 6 pack).


Enjoy your hump day everyone...I'll get back at you all later on.


-J-Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment