Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ya Boy is back

"We have 159 channels of HD!"
"We have 164 HD channels"
'We have the most HD!!!!'

"Trust us, we have TONS of HD. The most allowable!!!"

--Really? How about this: just tell me who has the most HD! Can anyone do a study on this? An investigative journalism piece? We, as a society, need to end this debate once and for all. We cannot be subjected to these claims from both parties.


-I hate to be corny, but Coors Light really does have the coldest cans. Those thing are icey cold always. Not sure if the aluminum is thinner or what the deal is, but put those suckers on ice and you can't hold em. And, as most of my good friends know, I sweatttt cold ish. Prolly why I made the switch to Coors recently. Things r silky smooth. The blue is very cheesy, but it like keeps my mind right.


-You know how I know someone is weird? When they don't have a TV. "Nah, I don't watch it." Really? Well that means a few things to me: A) You clearly don't like sports (bringing you down one moe notch in my book) and B) you hate keeping in touch with the world (news, entertainment, live shows) and C) You're just weeeirdddd. I, mean what do you do?? (Yea, you love reading that much? Gonna coazy up with your friends and read over each other shoulders? Talk the whole time? The TV as much as it is ciritized is still a social centerpoint, bringing friends and family together. Think about it. Get the boys together, watch the game. Bring the fam together and watch the ONE show you all like -- usually American Idol). Get off your high horse and admit I'm right.


-When you trip but maintain your footing, do you go into a jog step type of thing to make it look like, no, you didn't fall, just were picking up your gait a bit? I do this. It only works when you're going down stairs though. Otherwise people know and still laugh. I don't knowwhat made me think of this, because I certainly didn't just trip recently...

--Nick

2 comments:

  1. A couple of things:

    -- "What? You don't like shit cold?! Nice and crisp, freezin..."
    -- Coors Light has been good for years
    -- I always trip when I walk around and always use the strategy you mentioned. But it's funny because I'm always positive everyone knows I'm using the strategy so I look like even more of a chooch. But I still gotta use the strategy anyway because it might make you look better in case a 10 strolls by.
    -- DirecTV is the illest for HD. Every sports program has every game in HD. Plus some crispy extra channels like VH1, MTV, MLB Network are all in HD.
    -- I watch tons of TV and don't even know what to do when people don't have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Idk who has the best HD but i'm going to rule out Comcast b/c they suck balls. They have HD but i hate how when ur on the HD channels there is like a delay in everything you do, going to the menu, whatever. plus i just moved and they charged me $80 to switch to my new place. R U KIDDIN ME COMCAST?! The guy was there for legit 3 mins, there wasn't even any tvs there yet and they charged me $80 for that, clearly i'm still bitter.

    -i love tv, and i would love to go to someones house who doesn't have a tv. honestly what the hell do u do? r u against the internet too?

    ReplyDelete