Friday, May 15, 2009

Joe and Me

This is a convo that I had between myself and my boy Masley. With myself obviously being Busta... We are talking about his graduation / commissioning into the Marines party that he is having.

BustaXXXXX: ill bring booze
jMaXXXX: sounds good
BustaXXXX: and me naked
jMaXXXX: hahahaha
BustaXXXX: so ill prob be there a little later
jMaXXXX: no biggie
BustaXXXX: once again...naked.
jMaXXXX: i know jake, i know
BustaXXXX: kissing your mom.
jMaXXXX: ok thats enough


First of all YES these are in fact are real screen names...those aren't just huge X's there to throw you off.

And secondly I would like to point out that I have acted as Joe's "boss" for the past 2 years here at the U within Athletics so I think that it is only fair that I repay his hard work with a naked make out session between myself and his mom.

How does everyone feel about this?

(As you can see the loss of both the Celtics and Bruins has driven me to drink a bit....)


-J Perk

4 comments:

  1. idk how i feel about u making out with sumones mom naked but i think u should sign all ur posts bustabus from now on

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaha, I will consider it.

    ReplyDelete