Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Tribute to....Kate Beckinsale

I know I have said this before jokingly about like half of the girls I have thrown up here, but seriously Kate Beckinsale is my favorite of all time. I don't know what it was really that did it for me, I think it was her role in the corny Adam Sandler movie Click...whatever it was, I'm in love. She is the cutest hot chick on the face of this planet, and I would do horrific things just to be able to hang out with her for one night.....
I would say the only small negative that she has going for her is the fact that she is a Britt...so she does have a bit of an accent. I mean over time this could even turn into a good thing so I guess I would consider her marriage material...ya know, if I ever meet/date her as I plan.




Keep doing ya thing Kate....the White Kid's see you out there, and if your ever in town, get at the kidddd.


-J Perk

No comments:

Post a Comment