Monday, May 18, 2009

Bringin' Back Suck It

OK, so I was reading Kate's post from today and I clicked the paper towels video done by that guy who looks like a Nick Swardson/James Tevlin combo. Very funny. But then I saw that this dude had some other videos, one titled "Bringing Back Suck It."

Now, Suck It is true and dear to my heart. Wrestling and DX were the shit when we were younger. Much like blogfather Jake assimilating the crotch chop in his drunken exploits, the Suck It move never gets old -- although it is now seldom used.

Needless to say, after I watched the first, I was hooked and spent about 20-25 minutes watching the whole thing. Honestly...it's awesome. I know only a few will watch it all, but it's worth posting for those who do.

(The music and editing is awesome. Fav part is easily Part 4.)












--Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment