Monday, May 11, 2009

Music Monday Part 1

Big upcoming 8 days for music...or at least for the kind of music that I like. Cam'ron's CD comes out tomorrow (Crime Pays) and Em drops a week from tomorrow. I've honestly done my best to stay away from hearing both of these albums. If you follow music monday you know that I have thrown up a couple singles from both of these albums, but outside of those I haven't heard shit.

In fact I wanna give a shut out to my boy Barty from Missouri because he was back in the area this weekend and hit me up to offer me a nice copy of Em's album Relapse...so good looks. BUT, I had to say no. Maybe it was because I was too hungover from the night before....or maybe I want next Tuesday to be an event of some kind...but anyways...here is another song of the upcoming Relapse album.

Eminem - "My Mom"


Lil Wayne - "Trigger Man"
On the full version of this song Madonna is supposed be on there for the hook I believe...should be fiyyahhhh.


I'll be back with Part 2 later tonight....


-J Perk

2 comments:

  1. Barty from MissouriMay 11, 2009 at 1:58 PM

    haha good looks. unreal dance party from Friday haha. didn't even know what happen to them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really was an unreal Dance Party.....thing was so good my license up and left me. Woooooo.

    ReplyDelete