Sunday, May 10, 2009

Is there a price to pay for partying too much???

First of all...have any of you seen my license??? Last seen at the Joshua Tree in Allston??? Kinda looks like this....



I need to digress from my upcoming rant real quick to say that don't think I haven't noticed the McLovin sightings at Boston Celtics games. I have a post lined up about this on Tuesday, and I can't wait to get it out. This kid is everywhere lately...

But anyways, in the last three weeks of my life I have now crundled my phone and had to replace it, and now lost my license while out partying. So as I sat in the back seat of my own car as my boy Retta had to drive me and chooch Nick home I had a thought...maybe I shouldn't be blacking out in public at the age of 25???? I mean I did just get my masters degree from a pretty good business school and I undoubtedly should be out there job hunting right now.

Instead, I have a job lined up at a special-ed camp this summer in Brockton, and am currently relying on Nick to get me a job bouncing at the baseball tavern...all the while waiting to return to the U in the fall as the Supervisor of Illness at the Athletic Center. And why am I doing all of this do you ask....the answer is simple. BECAUSE PARTYING IS TOO ILL NOT TO DO. I'm not sorry for parying...I never will be...ever. I love it too much and nothing will get in my way of partying this summer. Not broken phones, not lost licenses, not hooking up with wildabeasts in public, not swine flu, zombies, OR McLovin.

So as the summer months creep in I want you all to remember this important thing from MJ (Master Jake)...Party all the time, and don't you EVER be sorry for it.



Wooooooo.


-J Perk

2 comments:

  1. Barty from MissouriMay 11, 2009 at 10:10 AM

    disappointed don't even get a shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barty I have a plan for everything.....remember that and be patient.

    ReplyDelete