Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sometimes the Bear Gets You

Remember when I told you all about 2 of the Blogfathers and a Blogfollowers attempt to hit up the Celts-Bruins double-home playoff games on one Saturday, followed by a Sox matinee and Marathon Monday expedition on that Patriots' Day?

Well, I wanted to make a photo diary. What were the chances of that actually happening? 10 percent? 20 percent? Zero?? I'm the same guy who brings a camera on vacation and leaves it in the hotel the whole time. I'm not good with these things. Plus the times I really want to remember are the times were I usually am too impaired to make it happen. Damn. What follows is a super piss-poor example of a photo journal, with jusssst enough to make it funny that I even tried. Woo, Sorry for Partying.

10:35 AM: Gotta take the T on a day like this. The goal of this pic was to justbarely get us all in the corners of it. That way ppl on the T wouldn't think we were trying to take a self-pic. Nice.


12:15 PM: Celtssss brooooo. Let me innnnn.


DX was there:


They gave out Boston is a Brotherhood T-Shirt. I've since warn it twice more. The Celts have lost 3 three times. Needless to say, that shirt is retired for awhile.

We were upgraded to 10th row Loge from balcony for free. Good seats...


...you know, cept for the hoop..

Came down to the wire...



Met up with some ill Boston bros at the Greatest Bar, maybe the best place to go if you're around the Garden. If you're at Fenway, then it's obviously the Tavern. Notice my uniform change and the vintage B's jersey. Thing's a men's medium I've had since I was 12 years old. Look at that Bear on the sleeve. Just don't make em like that anymore...or with the fat mustard and shit all over it.


7:59 PM: Back to the timestamp for effect. I had 3 pictures total from the Bruins. Here, I set the camera setting to "My Vision" and this is what I got.


11:59 PM: Over 12 hours later, back home. Good looks to Jules on the picture.

Marathon Monday: My seats at the Sox were too tight to reach in and get my camera out. I'm only joking 10 percent. So squished. Jake thinks he is going to run one of these:



This sums it all up:

Sorry for wasting some of your life.
--Nick

7 comments:

  1. COLLLLEEEEEGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. PARRRRRRTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Bruins jersey is siicckk..I recently scooped a tee from Newbury comics with that bear on the front..Pretty sure if it didn't say Bruins on the front most people would think I just enjoyed animals, but I love it regardless..Wish they never changed those uniforms, or would wear them next home game and have the Canes come out in Whalers gear..Am I still typing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw for anyone who actually watches that video, i am so schwasted. it's like weird to hear yourself on tape talking hammed -- like no wonder i don't get into bars i sound retarded

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these comments.....also just realized that was a video. Balla was that you talking the whole time? Sounds like another language almost...and typical Williams chooch add in at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Typical fiiiiahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Typical Williams posting as anonymous.

    ReplyDelete