Friday, May 8, 2009

A Tribue to....me ranting on a Friday

Shaq is on a diet I guess...and when your the QQQQUUHUUGGGGGESTT man on the planet I assume that is hard to do. Here is his latest video regarding this diet...


There really is no end to my love for Erin Andrews so for no reason at all I'm attaching this video clip of her talking at EA Sports showcase party of NCAA 2010. Apparently she is saying that she played video games...which she is probably lying about...stop trying to be cool and fit in Erin and just take off your clothes for gods sakes. And stop icing my calls....you and I both know that you want the kiddddddddd.



That's all for now...had to throw a quick one out before I go dominate the world for the rest of the day.

As you head out on this Friday night remember my famous words of advice...."Take it easy, and if it's easy, take it home"


-J Perk

1 comment:

  1. not gunna lie she prob does play video games. girls...we don't lie about that stuff, we def play just not aggressively. GTA is prob me and my friends top fave. love killing hookers, etc.

    ^kate

    ReplyDelete