Friday, May 15, 2009

A Tribue to...The Women of Boston

I apologize for not posting until this time on a Friday night....but let's face it I was too F'd up all day thinking of the Bruins. I even played NHL '09 about 1030349 times all the while pretending it was game 7 of a playoff series and dripping sweat and swearing and shit....needless to say my roomates think I'm crazy.

Anyways....since it's kind of a depressing day, why don't we pay tribute to some of the attractive women of fame that Boston has to offer....

Maria Menounos


The milflicious Connie Brittion from Friday Night Lights fame (ill show)


And last...but definitellyyyy not least

My favorite woman of Boston...from Watertown....Eliza Dushku.

I really don't have anything to say that is better than these chicks look so....I'm out. If your going to blackout this weekend, please do not lose your license and then order a new one only to find your old one in the backseat of your car on the ground...because it succcckkksssssss.

-J Perkkkk

3 comments: