Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Where Is Wolfie?



Just lettin ya know that I am alive and will be posting again soon. I don't have a good excuse to why I took 9 days off either. I wish I did. I could say Manny threw me into a funk, or that Ive been working and doing finals, but I'd be lying to your face. I guess Im just not very dependable. (And oh yea sorry about the ambigram above, Ive been lost in Angels and Demons for the past couple days. The blogfathers told me I needed to read it before the movie came out.)

Pretty sure Kate disappeared too. She might have went rogue. Or that Laundromat Ninja kidnapped her. Ill try to find her. Luckily Nick and Jake are fuckin fucked. Something funny I noticed is since we blog together people assume we do everything together and all live in a giant multi family frat house with a WKFTB sign on it. So whenever people see Lance and McConaughey (The Kid and Slick Sick Nick) out causing trouble they report to me and ask me where I was, kinda funny.

Other night Retta tells me he runs into Bill and Ted (The Kid and Slick Nick) at Joshua Tree. That place ill by the way? Tons of people love it. Anyway Retta goes yea they were FUCKED. Nick is outside flippin some girl off telling her shes the ugliest girl in the universe and Perkins is hiccup/gaggin tryin to unlock his car. So Retta threw Ren and Stimpy in the back and had to deliver them back to the South Shore while they ranted in the back seat. Pretty incredible to me.

Well yea so I guess that kind of was a post right there but Ill get something iller up soon. Ive had some funny shit going on in my head but I need to organize it. Feels good to be back.

And oh yea, I LOVED the post Nick's friend did on Slim Shady. Go back and read that if you skipped it.


-Wolfie AKA The Lost Boy AKA Tha Professa AKA Return Of The Jaredi AKA The Man On The Keys With More Swag Than The Agro-Crag.

2 comments:

  1. Picture I was hiccuping from that point at like 1:30 am until the next day at 1:30 pm when I finally pulled the trigger and puked. Wish I wasn't blackout so I could have crotch chopped that biyatch Williams was calling ugly.


    -The Kid

    ReplyDelete